Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Year, New Obsession


I'm fairly certain that I am in the middle of birthing a brand new obsession. Scurvy, evil eyes, the perfect piece of cherry pie -- y'all are going to have to ride in the back seat for a spell. I'm welcoming Big Foot and Yeti into the front seat.



I have to admit, I've been wondering about a mysterious sound that I'll occasionally hear in the middle of the night, which seems to come from the back yard. I used to think it was just the army of ants who have sworn a blood oath against me, staging a new formation in their tiny theater of war. It has become increasingly clear, however, that I have no conclusive evidence to support this assertion. However, as I do have a window, a home computer set up next to said window, a digital camera, and, since I regularly stop at Target as part of my daily sacraments, I can easily buy a microphone -- the analysis is set to begin soon!

If it is what I think it could be:


I no longer have to do anything more to 'advance' my current career. The new course will be obvious -- like Brian Epstein, I'll ride the coattails of this new super group to fame, fortune, and, what's another 'f' word that will work here? Yes -- federalism. No. Fourierism! Yes! Fame, Fortune and Fourierism!

Until then, I have a yeti to shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment